Okay, first let's just get this out of the way. Yes, I do have 3 kids aged 4 years, 9 months and 3 weeks. Yes, in order, we are: Crazy, Tired and Busy. No, we do not plan on having more, we've got plenty thank you.
Now, on to more important things. So You Think You Can Dance is back! I so love this summer mindless entertainment. How much do I love it you might ask? Well, I have a kid named Mia. They have a kick-ass choreographer named Mia Michaels who participates in the show. Coincidence? Hmmm......
Anyway, they are still in the auditioning phase, which is a bit stupid at times. It has that American Idol quality to it, people acting foolish just to get on TV. But a few of them are really awesome. After they narrow down to the actual finalists, this show really is fabulous. Every week they get paired up and have to learn a choreography in a different style of dance. These kids learn hip-hop, ballroom, modern, jazz, krump, and others. It's really very difficult. You just might want to give it a try!
Tumblr
15 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment