So, today is the first day of my vacation. I should be yelling, "Whoopie" but I'm not.
First of all, I had to call into a conference call at work today. The president of Kentucky Power didn't really care that I was on vacation and wanted to talk to me. Nice.
Second, I have been sick for awhile now, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, fever stuff and not able to sleep worth a flip because of all the above mentioned ailements. Today, I added incredibly ouchy ear to the list. Having had enough, I took myself to urgent care and was diagnosed with an ear infection and bronchitis.
Ah, but not to fear. I at least get to go to Florida on Wednesday. Nope, hurricane Fay has ruined that. Orlando airport is shut down, the schools are all closed and the national guard has been activated.
I'm gonna go drown my sorrows with some codeine cough syrup.....
Tumblr
15 years ago
3 Comments:
I hope you feel better and find something fun to do in Ohio!
I love codeine cough syrup...
Well, I'm allowed to re-book my flight to somewhere else. I hear Austin is nice.....Hee.
Post a Comment