Mother's day was nice, even if the babies were sick and we had to cancel our mommy's night out. Beth got a water garden, and Max made her and I bracelets. Max also made Beth a crown, because "she is the queen of his heart." I think that might be the most precious thing I've ever heard. All the kids worked on a mother's day sign for Beth with their hand prints and artwork.
I got a box of petit fours (yum!) and a fancy pants iPOD Touch, which is super dooper cool! I was stuck at work today but I had a bazillion songs to listen to and the movie Wanted to watch during lunch. Ahhh, Angelina Jolie fits in my pocket!
In other news, I've started busting up sod in the yard for the vegetable garden and soon for the new flower bed under the front tree. This is not an easy job. And neither will be spreading out the two yards of mulch and soil that was delivered to my driveway today!
Tumblr
15 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment