Saturday, June 14, 2008

Whew, I'm tired

I'm pretty sure that I'm working on a case of strep throat. I had horrible muscle and joint pain last night, and now an incredibly sore throat. Blah. We watched Transformers last night, but I felt so crummy, I don't really remember much of it and we didn't really make it to the end. I do remember that it was really long, which is the extent of my movie review for now.

We had an IFIF picnick today at Adventure Park. The weather looked questionable, but the sun came out in full force and it was hot! Not much in the way of shade at this park, and with the heat, Max ended up looking like a lobster (no, he did not get sunburned). He had a grand time playing with all the kids, and we had fun not being the ones he demanded to play with for a change.


Mia poured on the charm, and everyone cooed and fawned over her. Just the way she likes it! There was a little girl there who was 14 months old, who came to check Mia and Wilson out. Mia stared at her a bit and tried to get her earrings. When the little girl smiled at me and started to come my way, Mia pushed her away from me. Man, we are going to be in trouble with her and her bossiness!


I wanted to go to the Columbus Zombie Walk today, but it didn't seem like the kind of thing I should take the whole family to, although it would have been funny to have a family of zombies. It's an annual fundraising event where everyone dresses up like zombies and meets at Goodale Park to walk up and down the Short North en mass. Maybe Max will be old enough to go next year.

0 Comments: