This has been a rough week. Mia got a cold, then Wilson got it. I guess Max felt that being the oldest he would have to do better. I don't know what that kid has but it's made him just pathetic. Monday he didn't feel real good and had a raspy voice. Tuesday started the fever that lasted until yesterday, coughing until throwing up and having a hard time breathing because of the swollen throat. And the poor kid has completely lost his voice, he just walks around whispering. The doctor tested him for strep and he doesn't have that. Basically we just have to wait it out.
Beth had her first day back to work today and he was just to puny to go to camp. So, I had to stay home this morning with him (kids can't get sick during the three months Beth stayed home or anything)and Kate the sitter came this afternoon so I could go to a meeting at work. Even she said he was pathetic.
Tumblr
15 years ago
1 Comment:
That is really how it always happens. Mine usually wait for vacation--maybe it's the stress? I can totally identify. I'm glad it isn't strep. How did Beth do her first day back?
Post a Comment