Friday, December 19, 2008

Angry and Happy

So, Obama hasn't even taken office yet and he's already disappointing me. As I said in previous posts, he isn't really gay friendly, he just pretends to be to get votes. He now has every gay rights group ticked off at him because he has selected Rick Warren, the pastor of the mega church Saddleback and major force behind Proposition 8 in California which banned gay marriage, to give the inaugural prayer. This is the same guy who compares same-sex marriage with pedophilia, incest and polygamy. There is much concern that this is a sign of things to come and yet 4 more years of anti-gay presidential policy. All the sudden I can hear HRC wondering why they didn't go ahead and back Clinton after all, bunch of dopes. Yeah, this is change I can believe in.....

On the lighter side, this is a hilarious, star-filled musical about the stupidity of Prop. 8

0 Comments: