It's not good to be a kid with ears in our family. Max has his surgery tomorrow to have his ear tubes removed (sniff). I was trying to prepare him a little bit for it, but he doesn't really have a clue. We have to be at the surgery center at 6:30am. Ugh.
Wilson is on his third ear infection in two months. We thought he wasn't feeling well Saturday and Sunday, but thought we could make it to Monday when we could get him into the doctor. That was before I saw pus coming out of one of his ears. So, back to the Children's Hospital urgent care. Both ears are infected and obviously the one eardrum perforated. He has three medicines to take and Children's recommended that we take him to an ENT.
I'm wondering if we can strike a deal with the doctor to do two for one?
Tumblr
15 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment