Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Star Wars

Max has a little friend at school, Ian, who is gagga about Star Wars. I don't think it's particularly appropriate for a 4 year old to watch, so poor Max is a little left out. Or so I thought. Apparently, he is gleaming a ton of information from Ian and living vicariously through him.

He knows what color light sabers the good guys have and the ones the bad guys have. He gets super excited at the sight of Yoda and really wants me to explain storm troopers to him.

Today, I am Princess Leia and he is Anakan Skywalker. I have not explained to him that he would then be my father and a bad guy, which he would be none too happy about. It's still amusing for him to yell, "Princess Leia" from across the playground as he runs to me.

0 Comments: