Wednesday, November 5, 2008

She's cute.....

I've come to the conclusion that a bad luck gene exists and is very dominant in my family. My mom has pneumonia and has not fbeen feeling very well. She's been off work for about a week now and was scheduled to go back in the next day or so. That was until she was called in and told that she no longer has a job. She is planning on going to Florida for a few weeks to try and get a job there. I'm telling you all of this because she has a very adorable cat who now needs a new home. I would take her, but we are already exceeding the capacity of our home in regards to kids and animals. If any of you would be willing to take her, please let me know. The alternative is my mom taking her to the humane society, which I don't think will end well for her. I rescued this cat about 5 years ago from the underside of a moving car and would love to rescue her again if I can.

0 Comments: