I had to go pick Max up from school sick today. He is currently laying on the couch, eating a graham cracker, drinking some sprite and watching Walle-E. Life is apparently good.
In the beginning of Wall-E, the song "Put On Your Sunday Clothes" from Hello, Dolly! is playing. It goes like this, "There's a world outside of yonkers. Way out there beyond this hick town, barnaby. There's a slick town, barnaby" Max hears and attempts to sing, "There's a sick town, Barbie." I don't know why, but I found that to be hilarious.
And he just got up to use the potty, looking over his shoulder at the movie and slammed right into the wall. He stopped, looked at me and started laughing. He doesn't have a fever, I checked.
Tumblr
15 years ago
1 Comment:
If kids did not have entertainment value they would all die an early death. Fortunately "ours" seem to have more than their share!
Post a Comment