It's Sunday night and time for the week to start all over again, sigh.
I washed Daisy today and for a water dog, she wasn't really into it. But lordy be that dog sheds! I'm not sure how there's any left on the dog by the amount I've swiffered off the floor. We took a long walk this morning and another one tonight. She walks beautifully when it's just me, and not so well when the whole family is out. She has just decimated a peanut butter kong and is now happily chewing a chewie. She gets to start her obedience classes on Wednesday.
We had family pictures today. I prefer to just torture the children with this, but Beth insists on making us all get our picture taken. I was bribed with dinner out if I participated. It's so very entertaining trying to get all of us looking and smiling in the right direction. Max doesn't understand how he is suppose to pose, Mia is yelling "NO" and Wilson is crawling off under the radar. We got some good pictures which we will have to share soon.
Max is afraid to go outside. We have these annoying wood boring bees that look like giant bumblebees all around the place. They come every spring and terrorize him. They are kinda aggressive and will buzz all around your face, but they don't try to sting. Max doesn't care. He is just hysterical when forced to go outside. I'm pretty sure that Mia and Wilson think he's crazy.
Beth is chillin' out working on her brain training game for the Nintendo DS. I keep telling her that her brain is gonna get too big for her head soon if she keeps it up. I'm just hanging out here with a cat on my lap typing up some useless stuff and pondering going to bed.
Tumblr
15 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment