I had some adventures this week. Remember back to the scary place I had to do some work in? Well, I have to do more. Friday, my buddy Bryan and I drilled 32 holes in concrete for PCB core samples. It was a blast. You can see part of the grid we set up in the picture below. Every 10 foot we drilled through a paper plate to a depth of 3 inches, and collected the dust for analysis. Had to take the picture of Bryan working. I'm not so excited at the amount of dust flying through the air, especially since we're testing for PCBs in that dust!
I was creeped out by the complete lack of safety devices to keep me from doing something stupid. For instance, there was nothing to keep me from walking across that rickety walkway over the gate but a very worn sign that said employees only. I even discovered that I could operate the gates on the lock!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment