Sunday, October 12, 2008

Princess

So, I'm going to venture into the realm of Beth's blog, but hey she hasn't posted in forever anyway......

Max is frequently some sort of animal. He has been a seahorse, baby chick, deer, dolphin, turtle, fish, horse, giraffe, and a bloomin' million others that I can't remember. Only once has he been an inanimate object, a hotdog and we had to give him hugs by pretending to wrap him up in a bun. Right now, he is a donkey. He just informed Beth that donkeys sleep in caves when she tucked him in for the night. It amuses me.

Today he has been referring to Mia as "Princess". Do you want to play, Princess? Do you want more to eat, Princess? Specifically, she's only our Princess and nobody else's. Beth put a little pink tiara on her that one of her cousins had given Mia and the image was complete. Mia is quite pleased with the situation, and even demanded the tiara back when I made the mistake of taking it off.

The other day Beth was calling Wilson "Chubby Bubby" in a very endearing sort of way. Max responded, "That's not funny, and I'm not laughing."

At least he has entertainment value.

1 Comment:

Sara said...

That's flipping awesome:)I really liked the huggy, hot dog thing...