Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Biscuit and Eyes

This morning I was getting ready to head out the door and had put Daisy in her hall. I was getting a few things together and heard Wilson making a noise. Based on the noise, I knew he had something in his mouth and most likely it wasn't something that I approved of being in his mouth. He came around the corner making sucking noises and he had one of Daisy's basted dog biscuits in his mouth. He finally decided it wasn't worth the effort and handed it over to me. He must have worked for a long time to get that through the baby gate and poor Daisy had to watch him do it!

Max is very left side oriented. He might as well not have a right hand and will always kick a ball with his left foot. He found one more thing on the right side that he has no use for, his eye. His right eye has been crossing for a few weeks and we had to take him to the specialist this morning. He was a trooper through it all, even though he didn't enjoy having his eyes dilated. He has to wear glasses to try and correct the issue. He got to go pick out his first pair of glasses and was pretty insistent on which pair he wanted. He was pretty upset that he didn't get to take them home with him today, but we will get them soon. I'm not sure how it's going to go teaching him to leave them on, it should be an adventure!

1 Comment:

Sara said...

Ryan is actually waiting for the day he can get glasses! AJs Zebbie has to wear glasses to correct his eyes from crossing while he reads. It has been an adventure for them.

Ah, Wilson. You do make us smile...